Broadcasting for foreign audience to be launched October 1 - minister Stets
KYIV, September 30 / Ukrinform./ Launching of a multimedia platform for broadcasting to foreign audience will take place on October 1 at 12.00 Kyiv time.
Minister of Information Policy Yuriy Stets told officials at a meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers on Wednesday, Ukrinform reports.
"Less than a day left and tomorrow we will launch Ukrainian multimedia platform for broadcasting to foreign audience at 12.00 Kyiv time on October 1. Now,we still need to make three steps: two rounds of voting for the bill on broadcasting to foreign audience and the President signing of the bill," he noted.
Stets has expressed his confidence that the media platform will be heard and watched on all continents.
In addition, the minister said a state media hub will be developed.
He also thanked employees of Ukrinform, UTR TVand BTB TV stations along with government officials for the fact that the launch of broadcasting to foreign audience will finally become a reality.
- 30.09 18:18
- CEC registers 116 international observers
- 30.09 16:33
- Yatsenyuk condemns decision allowing Putin send troops to any country
- 30.09 15:28
- Ukraine to export dairy products to China
- 30.09 14:34
- Russian Federation Council permits Putin to ship troops to Syria
- 30.09 14:29
- US promises Ukraine new radars in fall
- 30.09 14:03
- One soldier wounded in ATO area
- 30.09 12:45
- Situation in Ukraine's eastern regions. Map
- 30.09 11:59
- President proposes UN General Assembly to condemn propagandistic hybrid wars
- 30.09 11:21
- President calls for worldwide campaign to pressure Russia to release all Ukrainian hostages
- 30.09 10:55
- Agreement on withdrawal of small-caliber weapons signed in Minsk
- 30.09 10:17
- President urges world to unite in fight against terrorism
- 30.09 10:11
- Poroshenko, Biden discuss implementation of Minsk agreements
- 29.09 17:16
- Poroshenko to hold bilateral meetings during fourth day of visit to US
- 29.09 16:59
- Poznan to house 40 ethnic Poles from Mariupol
- 29.09 16:36
- Trilateral contact group talks begin in Minsk
- 29.09 16:29
- Trilateral Contact Group meets in Minsk
- 29.09 16:06
- Russia officially closes airspace for Ukraine
- 29.09 15:05
- No casualties in ATO area in past 24 hours
- 29.09 14:58
- Defense ministry sets priorities for cooperation with NATO in 2016-2017
- 29.09 14:30
- Poroshenko to speak at UN General Assembly meeting today